Friday 21 May 2021

book review


This week in my class we have been doing book reviews. I did mine on the book How to bee by Bren macdible

How to bee

By Bren macdible



 I think this book has a good topic and that topic makes all ages believe in there selfs.

This book is good for people that don't know if they can do something this book makes them remember it is their choice and they can do what they believe they can.


 I think this book has interesting words that gives inspiration and really shows what the book is about. This book gives inspiration to people that are wanting to be young writers.


 I think this book is interesting and gives people the help that they need to get them to be what they want in life. This book is good for if you just want to sit down and relax.


I think this book helps people through ups and downs. This book helps you get through life and is really good for people that don't believe in there selfs.


This book gives hope to all ages. I think this book should be enjoyed by all kids, teens, and adults.


I did mine on the book Hoe to bee by Bren macdible.

This week in my class we have been doing book rev


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.