Thursday 17 June 2021

Humpback whale poster

 

Hi my name is Keton
This is my humpback whale poster. I did where do they live what do they eat and body parts it was really fun to make this nut the hardest bit was the body parts and yes I will be telling you what all the body parts mean. first, the blowholes are where the whale blows water out of to breathe. The eye is where they look around the water the baleen is in were mouth and they are basically their teeth. The flippers are the part the whale's body to help them swim with the flukes help the flippers by moving the back half of their bodies the dorsal fin helps the muscles move up and down and the dorsal ridge is at the back of the body I hope you like my poster have a lovely day.
By Keton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.